Are you feeling uncomfortable and not under control underwater? Would you like to learn how to freeze and not move while taking a picture, shooting an SMB or how to configure your configuration in order to achieve the perfect trim?
Correctly chosen and adjusted diving gear will support you no matter what diving plans you are going to execute. Tecline is a brand created to answer the needs of divers at all levels of experience and follows the mission to provide the best dive gear, knowledge and passion in the perfect configuration.
3 guaranteed benefits of the Tecline Diver Workshop are:
- You will get a perfect position underwater with full comfort and situational awareness.
- You will be able to control your buoyancy precisely – also during distracting activities like SMB deployment.
- You will learn advanced propulsion and maneuvering techniques.
This training will make you an expert in the areas common to all diving organisations – perfect position, buoyancy control and advanced finning techniques.
On top of that you will get a full understanding of the key characteristics, construction and benefits of the Tecline Equipment.
The Tecline Diver Workshop is a personalized training program that will be adjusted to your personal needs. It is normally conducted over 3 days. It encompasses around 20 hours of lectures, dry-runs and three in-water sessions. However, we can shorten or extend your training accordingly to your preferences.
During this training you acquire proficiency in the following areas:
- Tecline Equipment Configurations – components, construction, practical use in diving and teaching;
- Selecting and building personalised equipment configurations for single tanks or twinsets;
- Perfect position, buoyancy control and advanced finning techniques – personal skills refinement and improvement.
Training Fee: 170 € / day
Additional expenses: travel and diving costs